Colgate Total® Toothpaste
One of the most extensively tested and researched toothpastes in the world
Active Ingredient: Sodium Fluoride 0.22%
Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Carragenan, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Triclosan, CI77891, Sodium Fluoride, CI74160
Colgate Total® is a multi-benefit toothpaste that prevent bacteria accumulation for 12 hours*, and improve gum health in 4 weeks†.
- It's FDA-approved and American Dental Association-accepted to help prevent gingivitis‡.
* Dental plaque germs.
† Results improve with continued twice daily use, shown in 6-month clinical studies.
‡ Colgate Total® toothpaste is approved through the New Drug Application process to help prevent gingivitis.
- Colgate Total® helps prevent, treat, and reverse gingivitis. It reduces 83% more germs* that cause gingivitis than regular toothpaste.
- 90% of scientific studies, over 20 years, and 20,000 subjects, as well as a broad set of safety evaluations, support the safety and efficacy of Colgate Total®1
* vs ordinary, non-antibacterial toothpaste 12 hours after brushing.
1. Amomchat C, Kraivaphan P, Tritatana T. Mahidol Dent J. 2004:24:103-111.